25 of our Studio Owners from all over the
United States and Canada will be in
Indianapolis, Indiana for our 17th Annual Advanced Training
February 27th to March 4th.
You’ll be a VIP!
Exciting events for potential new Home Video Studio Owners!
Plus our famous Show ‘N Tell seminar!
Join us on:
- Thursday March 2nd – Special Events & classes
- Friday, March 3rd – Classes & private dinner with select studio owners.
- Saturday, March 4th - Show ’N Tell Saturday Seminar.
Choose to attend all three days or pick the day or days that are good for you.
Start your own Home Video Studio Business.
Attend Our Next Show ‘N Tell Saturday!
Join us on:
Indianapolis, IN - March 4th
Call 317-358-5932 or 1-866-714-1956 to reserve your spot! Or Email Robert@homevideostudio.com
Space is limited. Travel paid for qualified attendees!
Here's what we'll cover at Show ‘N Tell Saturday.
- The number one thing we'll cover is making money in the video business. I'll cover pricing video as well as collecting the money. What's the difference between a $500.00 video and a $5000.00 video? Are you leaving money on the table? I'll teach you how we do it! Oh... what about a $30,000.00 video?
- This is the great unknown for most people who attempt to enter our industry. How do you get business and find clients? I'll share with you.
- I'll cover our 12 month and 21 day in person training program in depth. How do we take you from where you are now to where you want to be? We are very good at this as long as you can take that first step and get to Show ‘N Tell!
- You'll be in my studio all day so we'll definitely get into the nitty gritty on equipment and gear. How will you outfit your studio? Do you have current equipment that can be used? Maybe and if so that will save you some money.
- Our goal is for you to make $5000.00 per week in your new video business. I'll take you through our core principles and provide you with a clear understanding of how you can reach your goals. Making money is easy if you can follow our plan.
- Not everyone is out to make a fortune. Home Video Studio is a very fun and exciting business and lifestyle. Want to turn your hobby into a real live functioning studio? We can do that for you. Want to get your family involved in the business? We'll help train them. This is a very family friendly business.
- We'll discuss transitions and getting started. Going to quit your job? Come out of retirement? Convert a 401k? Will you work the studio part time until you can go full time? We will start designing a plan for you at Show ‘N Tell Saturday.
- It takes about $74,000.00 to start your Home Video Studio. Some people are shocked at this. Others find the money. I am an expert at funding if you need to find the money. One of the things we do on Saturday afternoon is cover financing. It's not that difficult. If you need consultation on funding call me.
I suggest you bring your spouse/partner to our Show 'N Tell Saturday. That's our treat. You'll know a whole lot more about running a Home Video Studio by end of day on Saturday!